In men, the genitals – is a separate issue. Sensitive not only to the size of "dignity", but also the opportunities that it provides. Authority necessary to meet the genetic needs of reproduction and satisfaction, but also to maintain the nervous and hormonal system. Anatomically perfect design excretes urine and sperm produces testosterone, helps to relieve accumulated tension. To break perfect functions can only pathology.
Today we will talk about pathology, which can be obtained at birth and throughout life. Phimosis in men is a narrowing of the foreskin, with its liberation during erection or urination is difficult. Pain, itching, inflammation of the main unpleasant symptoms. Find out, take the army with the disease, and to what doctor to address with the problem. Let us consider the stages and types of disease and what to do with the consequences.
Classification: relative phimosis and pathological
Connective tissue on the penis acquires elasticity over time. Therefore, 95 percent of newborns there is a congenital phimosis. The reasons for the unrest no, and parents need to make sure that the opening of the head occurred naturally. This usually happens in 5 years, but sometimes (privately) the disclosure will only happen in puberty boy (12-13 years). Thus, urologists, there are two options (before and after):
- Physiological phimosis (congenital) – is observed in boys and teenagers;
- Acquired pathological phimosis – pathology that appears for certain reasons in adult men.
Relative phimosis is characterized by the following feature: in a relaxed condition of the member, the head can release, and it does not cause discomfort. However, during erection the release head brings pain. Babies have relative phimosis – is a permanent phenomenon due to genetic predisposition to adhesion of the foreskin. Parents should follow the child in order to respond to the disease:
- First, it is not necessary itself to stretch the skin on the penis up to two years of age;
- Secondly, they need to follow the process of urination (difficult is a baby or not, there is a pain or curvature of the jet);
- Thirdly, to hear a child's complaints of itching and burning in the groin;
- Fourth, to warn the teenager about starting pollutions and explain that any discomfort during spontaneous arousal is the beginning of pathology, of which he must immediately inform the.
Physiological phimosis seldom leads to inflammation. The child has not yet produced sperm and there is no discharge from the urethra except urine. Under the fold of the foreskin does not accumulate bacteria and microorganisms, but proper hygiene of the intimate area is a priority and children and parents. In childhood, physiological phimosis may raise sinehii. This is a spike where the head and the foreskin are fused. Up to the age of three spikes must disperse, otherwise you'll have to contact the surgeon.
Pathological phimosis is an acquired disease that is diagnosed in 5% of the male population. Adults have their own classifications, which is determined by the stage and type of disease.
Looks like phimosis
The older men diagnosed already not a physiological phimosis and acquired pathological. The cause of the disease consider later, but for now will update what kind of is phimosis in adults.
- First, it is cicatricial phimosis – foreskin and cause cracks and gaps that form in the healing of scars (like sutures after surgery). This further disrupts the elasticity of the skin head and flesh that framed them. Sex in the cicatricial form of the disease causes inconvenience, sometimes accompanied by intense pain. On the background of a failed sexual intercourse can be psychological trauma. The hole for the discharge of urine small, since the scars can form on it. Disturbed the function of the selection;
- Second, hypertrophic phimosis. Its appearance, this variant of the disease may even scare the person who has not been faced before with the problem. It leads to overweight men, when in the inguinal region are formed by excess fat cells. On the background of excess fat, the foreskin is growing beyond measure and covers the head of your cock. The size of the skin growth affect its shape. Bacteria, viruses and micro-organisms reproduce well in a warm environment and high humidity due to perspiration. This phimosis leads to concomitant diseases of the urogenital system in a very short period of time.
Urologists argue that the signs of phimosis is quite distinctive. To track the disease in adulthood is easy, if:
- Often there are inflammatory processes in the penis and inside the system;
- Painful to urinate, and the area of the scrotum itches, itches and reddens;
- Visible scars on the trunk, and on the prepuce of a member;
- Appeared purulent discharge from the urethra;
- There is a bad smell from the penis, which quickly resumed after hygienic procedures;
- Over time the flesh fused with the head more and more.