It's hard to be a man. In terms of the reproductive system. It all begins harmlessly - wet dreams, erections, and ends, as a rule, with diseases of the prostate gland. Is there prostatitis prevention in men? Or will you have to wait - will this unpleasant disease begin or not?
A little about the symptoms
The prostate is part of the male reproductive system. It is responsible for the production of specific substances that nourish and protect the sperm.
Symptoms of the disease:
- groin pain;
- various pathologies of urination - frequent and sharp urges, soreness.
So, if you start running to the toilet at night, there is a feeling that the bladder is still full, then perhaps this is a warning that it is time to visit a urologist.
Types of preventive measures
Prophylaxis of prostatitis in men is classified according to whether there were previously inflammatory processes in the reproductive sphere or not.
The main task of the measures is to prevent the development of prostate diseases. Prevention methods should be familiarized upon reaching the age of 30.
- Primary prevention of prostatitis.
- Secondary prevention of chronic prostatitis - indicated for patients who are already familiar with inflammatory processes in the organ. The purpose is to prevent relapses of the disease, the development of complications, such as neoplasms of various origins, the formation of calcifications.
Prostatitis prophylaxis is a complex of therapeutic measures that avoid inflammation of the prostate gland, improve the quality and duration of life.
What you can do yourself
Prevention of prostatitis at home does not require special knowledge, medications. The complex of measures consists in the implementation of a number of medical recommendations.
What do doctors suggest as a means of prevention:
- Active life position. Even if you have a sedentary job, walking 1 or 2 stops in the morning or evening will not be difficult. Buy a gym membership and attend classes.
- Regular sex life with a constant partner. You should not perform sexual exploits or try different types of sex. It is enough to devote time to this issue 2-3 times a week.
- Proper nutrition.
Refusal of heavy fried foods, fast food, smoked meats will help improve the condition of the prostate gland. Vegetables and fruits in any form, dried fruits, lean meat and fish, cereals, natural juices and compotes have a beneficial effect on the reproductive system.
- Don't sit in wet and cold environments.
- Avoid stress, decreased immunity, qualitatively treat various colds and flu.
- See a urologist even if you are symptom-free. See your doctor regularly after treatment for prostatitis. After 40 years, it is recommended to undergo a comprehensive examination every six months.
Prevention of prostatitis in men at home does not require additional expenses, either material or time.
Physical education for the prostate
Physical therapy is used to prevent prostatitis in men. The course is carried out after stopping the inflammation of the prostate gland.
Exercise therapy doctor may suggest the following exercises for the prevention of prostatitis:
- Tighten the muscles of the perineum, as if pulling in the rectum. Stay in this position for a few seconds.
- Tighten the sphincters and urinary control muscles up to 200 times a day.
- Do half-squats with knees to the side, walk with knees raised high, bicycle. At least 10 times a day.
If there is no desire to exercise, then the best activities for the prevention of prostatitis are tennis and badminton.
Drugs for the prevention of prostatitis are prescribed by the urologist after examining the patient. Medicines that are prescribed to prevent inflammation of the prostate in men, mainly of plant or animal origin.
All medicines are aimed at reducing the frequency of inflammatory processes in the reproductive organs. In addition, the active components of tablets and suppositories relieve pain, have a decongestant effect, improve urine flow, and stabilize erectile function.
The drugs should be taken according to the schedule prescribed by the doctor. It is allowed to use any vitamin complexes independently.
What traditional medicine offers
Treatment and prevention of inflammatory processes in the prostate in men with folk remedies involves the use of various herbal remedies. They should be drunk in long courses.
Prostatitis prevention with folk remedies includes the following popular herbalist recipes:
- Ivan tea. Tincture of herbs and plant flowers is made in the classical way. For 500 ml of boiling water, 10 g of plant materials are required. Pour, wrap and allow to cool completely. Drink 100 ml of tincture 2 times a day.
- Eat 20-30 pcs. raw pumpkin seeds daily. Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E, which is called the vitamin of the reproductive system.
- Beekeeping products are an excellent prophylactic agent. Take honey, propolis, bee bread. It is better to refuse mead and any alcoholic beverages containing honey.
- Grind an equal amount of walnut kernels and sunflower seeds. Consume 1 teaspoon daily.
- Parsley broth. You will need 3 teaspoons of chopped greens and 250 ml of boiling water. Pour, let it brew. Take a decoction in small doses throughout the day.
- Celandine broth. For 5 g of dry raw materials, 200 ml of boiling water will be required. Let it brew. Take 15 ml 3 times a day. Celandine is a poisonous plant. Therefore, it is not recommended to exceed the recommended dosage.
Alcohol and prostate health are incompatible!
Important! Traditional medicine is good as an adjunctive treatment. And only after consulting a urologist. Otherwise, they are more likely to harm than help.
Prostatitis prevention requires self-improvement and scrupulousness. Some exercises for the prevention of prostatitis are invisible to others. And you can conduct a mini-workout at any convenient time. It is better than treating organ hyperplasia or acute urinary retention in a hospital.
Prostate disease is not a sentence. And it is in your power to avoid this problem!